Monday, January 9, 2012

.Blog #2 - update//2012 countdowns.

hello world.


**be sure to leave comments&questions//subscribe**

Quick update:
I FINALLY bought my ticket to CHICAGO! I am soooo excited I get to see my good friend Jvani! I can't wait to see the city and all of the things it has to offer. After 5 years of wanting to visit her I am finally going mid-February.

Pinterest finally invited me--follow me to see my pins&boards:  tasha0227

if you don't know what it is...its basically a virtual pinboard where you can post and find inspirational photos/videos that you and other people have put up. You can follow people, share your posts, repin etc...[below] is one of my favorite photos from Pinterest. It's a photo of the beach with the bible verse Jeremiah 29:11, which has had a HUGE impact on my life. It's my go-to motivational verse for 2012 =)

"For I know the plans that I have for you." Declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."





Music of the Moment:
Shoutout to Carlo Nuevo [aka M.Born]. Have fun in the Philippines. Can't wait to see photos and updates from your trip. If you don't know Carlo, check out his music http://mborn.bandcamp.com/ . My favorite tracks are definitely #10 Time to Say Goodbye [I'm obsessed with Adele] and #4 Let's Take a Walk. Check out the site//follow him on Twitter: @MBornmusic// http://beatlounge.tumblr.com/




Fitness:
I finally started p90x again today. yayyyy!
Completed the CoreSynergistics work out. Day 1 of 90 DONE!
89 more to go haha no biggie.




Current 2012 Event Countdowns:
hopefully I'll be able to do vlogs on these trips :)


Hawaii Trip [Big Island (Hilo)] for my Godsons firstBirthday:
15 days


Chicago Trip:
37 days


Hawaii trip [Big Island (Kona side)] w/my love:
78 days 


if you haven't already...follow me:
Twitter: @tashaa0227
Instagram: @tasha0227

No comments:

Post a Comment